martes, 26 de noviembre de 2013

Pumpkins

En la celebración de Halloween de este curso los alumnos de 4º de primaria desarrollaron una actividad propuesta por el proyecto etwinning de elaboración de calabazas. Aquí os dejamos los diseños que han hecho nuestros alumnos.
         Our pumpkins

Baby pumpkin
Hi! My name is Baby Pumpkin. I am 2 years old I have six brothers and I live in Málaga. I like going to the hairdresser. I love pony-tails and I like travelling around the world. I have got a surprise inside me!!!! I am very funny and terrifying. My family says I am a very good girl but when i get angry...

Happy Halloween

Kisses, bye bye



             Franklin
Hello! My name is Franklin. I am a naughty pumpkin.

     Pumpkin Monster
Hello! My name is Pumpkin Monster.I am Spanish.I like going to the cinema, speaking foreign languages
and readind about Monsters!!!

 Laura
Hello! I am Laura.I am from Málaga.I have got two pony-tails and I am beautiful.I am 23 years old.I like going to the cinema and reading.

Bye!!!


 Vampy
 Hi! My name is Vampy.I like frigthening people and fighting with other monsters.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario